Remote Control: Watch, Share and Control Remote Systems, manage real time problem resolution.
The IT enterprise continues to expand and evolve with the boundary between LAN, WAN and truly mobile now an almost seamless transition. As our dependency on technology grows, so does the operational impact of system downtime, or simply the time lost by not having instant access to key systems.
To ensure that critical IT infrastructure is available when needed most, NetSupport DNA offers 2 types of PC Remote Control providing differing levels of remote user support.
NetSupport Manager (NSM) delivers the very latest in remote PC support and desktop management capabilities.
NetSupport Manager offers comprehensive multi-platform support from Windows, Mac, iOS and Android to any Windows, Mac, Linux and Google Chrome OS devices.
- Browse, locate and connect to all systems across your LAN, WAN or over the internet.
- Fully integrated remote deployment utility.
- Connect over TCP/IP or HTTP protocols. (legacy support provided for IPX and NetBIOS).
- Communicate over LAN, WAN, Internet, PSTN, ISDN or mobile connections.
- Support for 64bit processors.
- Communicate seamlessly between systems that are all located behind different firewalls using the included NetSupport Internet Gateway component.
- Watch, Share or Control the screen, keyboard and mouse of a workstation irrespective of colour resolution, network protocol or operating system.
- Optimise the Remote Control colour quality when managing systems over very slow connections.
- Monitor the screens of all connected systems with real-time thumbnails. Mouse over a selected PC to zoom your view.
- Scan multiple systems, cycle through one or multiple workstations displaying their screens on your Control console.
- Show your screen, a selected monitor or just a selected application to any number of connected computers for real-time instruction.
- Annotate your screen with a range of drawing tools during a Remote Control session or Show session.
- Full Text and Audio Chat and Messaging between two or multiple systems.
- Full Audio Chat during a Remote Control session.
- Capture screenshots during a session for future reference.
- Record screen activity to a video “replay file” for training or security.
- To aid both training and the effectiveness of support, a Whiteboard feature is also provided from within a chat session.
- Gather a full Hardware and Software inventory from the Client PC to aid in remote support.
- Gather details of all hotfixes installed on the Client PC.
- View and Control applications, processes and services running on the Client.
- Remotely edit the registry of a remote system.
- Launch a local command prompt from the remote system on your PC.
- Remotely Power On / Off, Log On/ Off or Reboot a Client PC.
- Request Help – users can create help requests that can be directed to all or specific Control systems based on custom criteria.
- Support for Intel vPro technology is also provided as standard.
- Identify the approximate location of a remote device and automatically group by region.
- Transfer files between the Control and Client computer, synchronise folders and more.
- File Distribution – Drag and drop files from the Control PC to any number of connected systems in a single action.
- Identify and access folders currently in use on the Client PC within the File Transfer tree view.
- Remotely launch applications on remote computers.
- Capture and redirect the remote computer’s print queue to the Control PC.
- Copy the content of the clipboard between Control and Client PCs.
- PIN Connect feature enables a technician to instantly locate a user anywhere across the enterprise, simply by both parties entering a matching PIN code, via a central PIN server module.
- A full scripting and scheduling suite to automate tasks.
- Auto-Group systems based on pre-defined criteria, including Operating System, Geolocation, Case Type and Client version.
- Touch-enabled UI for use on Windows tablets, including portrait and landscape display modes.
- Full data encryption options from 56bit DES to 256bit AES encryption.
- User acknowledgements and encrypted passwords.
- Security keys to make your copy of NetSupport Manager unique and incompatible with other copies.
- Integrate directly with NT administration and authenticate connections directly.
- Active Directory integration and AD templates provided for enterprise-wide policy management.
- Profiled functionality allows different features to be disabled depending on which user is attempting to connect to a selected PC.
- Full event and history logs, including integration with OS event logs.
No Extra Cost
- All features in NetSupport Manager are included as standard.
- NetSupport School – Instruction and Training suite is provided F.O.C.
* The ‘Control’ is the PC that views/takes over a PC.
* The ‘Client’ is the PC that is being viewed or taken over.
For more information on NetSupport Manager PC Remote Control, please visit the NetSupport Manager site here. Alternatively for budget conscious implementations NetSupport DNA Remote Control is also available, providing Watch / Share and Control functionality combined with full message / text chat, comprehensive security, multi-platform support and desktop integration.