When you want to deliver seamless Remote Control between PCs that may be in different geographic locations and behind different firewalls, then the NetSupport Manager Communications Gateway module provides a stable and secure method for NetSupport-enabled systems to locate and communicate over HTTP.
The Gateway module needs to be installed on a PC allocated with a static IP and accessible to both Control and Client PCs, even though both the Control and Client systems can be securely located behind their respective firewalls. The Gateway will only allow connections from computers using the same Gateway Security Key and is used to support staff or customers across different sites or where staff on the road need access to office resources. The Gateway is not needed for LAN/WAN-based communications.
The NetSupport Manager Gateway module provides:
- Seamless and secure remote support between secure, firewalled networks and computers.
- No requirement to make any changes to your existing network or firewall security.
- Secure encrypted communications.
- Support for up to 6,000 simultaneous Client connections per gateway.
- Security key access control.
- User-authenticated access control.
- Multi-gateway redundancy removing a single point of failure for your connectivity.
- Full transaction logging.
- No dependency on an external third party service.