NetSupport Manager Mobile Control for iOS and Android
The NetSupport Manager Mobile Control for iOS and Android provides mobile remote control for existing NetSupport Manager remote control users remotely from any iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android Tablet and smartphone or Kindle Fire.
The new Mobile Control allows a user to quickly search and connect to both local computers by either IP address or PC name, or to browse, connect and view remote computers utilising the free NetSupport Manager Internet Gateway component.
The NetSupport Manager Control provides full remote control, chat and message capabilities of any remote PC running an existing NetSupport Manager Client (version 11.04 or later).
Key features when connecting from Apple iOS and Android tablets and smartphones:
- Browse your local network or an established NetSupport Internet Gateway to find remote NetSupport Manager Clients.
- Remote Control – Watch (view only), Share (both parties can view and interact) or Control (remote screen and keyboard are locked) any NetSupport Manager-enabled remote PC.
- Thumbnail view of each connected Client device.
- Select, connect and interact with multiple Client devices simultaneously.
- See a list of previously connected Clients for instant ongoing connectivity.
- 'Recently Connected' list provides quick access to the most recently viewed Clients.
- View the remote PC using pinch, pan and zoom to highlight key screen information.
- Adjust colour depth during remote control sessions from full colour, to 256, 16 or just 2 colours when reading remote documents.
- Conduct a text chat session with the remote user.
- Send a message to the remote user with an optional time-out facility. Ideal for alerting your users of impending server or email maintenance.
- Generate a full hardware inventory report for a remote device on demand.
- View the current status of wireless networks and display battery strength for a connected Client laptop.
- One-click send Ctrl+Alt+Delete for remote login or PC management.
- PIN Connect feature allows a technician to instantly locate a user anywhere across the enterprise simply by both parties entering a unique PIN code.
- Use home screen widgets to provide access to frequently viewed Clients (Android only).
- Multi-monitor support.
- Includes powerful compression to minimise data usage.
- Use 64, 128 or 256-bit encryption for each session.
- Utilise unique security keys to ensure your copy of NetSupport Manager is only accessible to your users.
* The 'Control' is the PC that views/takes over a PC.
* The 'Client' is the PC that is being viewed or taken over.
NetSupport Manager - Mobile Remote Control from any Apple iOS and Android Tablet or Smartphone
A detailed tour of the NetSupport Manager Mobile Control App highlighting all key features and configuration options. For use on Apple iOS devices and Android tablets and smartphones.
For information about our legacy support for mobile devices, click here.